Rehabilitation Consultant - Townsville
ABOUT THE JOB: You'll join a team of Allied Health professionals in Townsville, delivering occupational rehabilitation services to ADF, DVA and Workcover clients. No two days are the same, and the role can be highly rewarding.
ABOUT YOU: You're an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor or Registered Nurse with registration/membership with AHPRA, ASORC, RCAA or ESSA. Experience within injury management and rehabilitation will be highly regarded. Clinicians and recent graduates looking to join the occupational rehabilitation sector are also encouraged to apply.
- I've recruited for this company for many years, and the feedback I've had from our candidates has been overwhelmingly positive.
- You'll be embracing a varied, interesting, flexible working environment with a supportive management team and professional development.
- You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus scheme, salary packaging, professional development allowance, laptop, smartphone, discounted health insurance
- Relocation support available.
- You'll benefit from the training and career development opportunities you'd expect from a leading national rehabilitation provider with a longstanding history of success and a commitment to training, supporting, and empowering its people.
TO FIND OUT MORE: Call Pete Wildman on 0421 378406 in confidence, or apply today.