This well established growing Global Organisation are looking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to compliment the HR team for an initial 3 month contract.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Business Advisor will partner with the existing HR Advisor in providing generalist support to both a blue and white collar workforce in a fast-paced, professional and diverse environment. This is a varied position where you will be involved in providing HR support and advice as well as working across HR projects.
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide coaching and advice on HR best practice
- Provide advice and support to managers around performance matters and employee engagement
- Provide award and EA interpretation
- End to end recruitment
- On-boarding of new employees
- WHS matters including end to end management of workers compensations claims and return to work related matters
- Update and implement HR policies and procedures
- General HR Administration
You will be seen as the HR expert, building strong relationships to best support the business. The ability to engage, support and advise the business is key to the success of this position, as well as the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
To be suitable for this position you will be an experienced HR Advisor with 4 + years experience. You will be proficient and confident in providing HR generalist support and ideally (not mandatory) have worked within a unionised environment. You will enjoy a varied and fast paced environment and be looking to roll up your sleeves and get hands on in the business, joining an efficient and productive HR team.
- Supportive HR Team
- Hands on autonomous position
- Opportunity to build upon current HR skill set
- If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, in a varied position where you're at the coal face of the business, apply now.
Immediate start - call Emma Egan for more information on 0434403425 or apply using the link.