HR Consultant ll Change Expert
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to get hands on in leading a significant change program.
This global financial services organisation is going through significant change and are looking to appoint an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to lead an integration project for an initial 12 month contract position - with the potential to extend.
This hand on role will see you;
- Planning, managing and implementing all facets of change interventions to people impacted by the programme and associated outcomes
- Responsible for the creation and development of detailed communications plan
- Analyse, define and implement a joint employee transition plan
- Take the lead on people integration for all transitioning personnel
- Work with HR colleagues to produce job descriptions, employment offers, perform interviews and on-board new employees
- Ensure BAU is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- Stakeholder engagement and management, influencing stakeholders at all levels across both ANZ and the business
- Preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Work with the board to develop an optimal organisational structure for the end state
You will bring previous experience in a Merger and Acquisition project or major strategic divestment from a HR perspective and you will be degree qualified with a minimum 5 years experience in a change management role. Your ability to lead, coach, guide and influence senior managers in matrix global organisation, in a time critical environment will be the key to success in this role.
The culture of this business is collegiate, inclusive, passionate and hard-working. A high energy, passionate, capable and positive personality will suit this organisation well.
Contact Emma Egan on 0434 403 425 or Bianca Clifton on 0422 335 638 for more information about this great opportunity.