Project Coordinator / Business Analyst - Education - Sydney
Permanent Project Coordinator / Business Analyst required to provide engagement and validation of project requests made to Group IT from all areas of the business. This role will work directly with business representatives and team managers in developing a common understanding of the business requirements and scope to ensure they can be adequately resourced and delivered prior to a project being initiated.
Under the supervision of the Senior Infrastructure Project Manager, the Project Coordinator / Business Analyst will be given responsibility to manage or report on small projects, or segments of medium to large projects, as the need arises.
Key requirements of the role:
- Take responsibility for coordinating small projects or segments of larger sized projects.
- Preparing project reports and tracking of projects and deliverables.
- Engagement, communication with and reporting of project resources and outputs
- Assisting in the development and tracking of change management processes.
- Preparing project schedules and estimations of levels of effort and costs of implementation.
- Provide first line engagement with business customers and stakeholders to capture requirements using various methods, including but not limited to interviews, document review, requirements workshops, site visits and teleconferences.
- Development and implementation of project classification processes
- Engage with technical managers and teams to review and agree validity of requirements in context with existing solutions, precedence's, capabilities, availability and any planned works
- Manage stakeholder expectations through clear understanding and articulation of the expected impact, constraints and timelines of delivering the agreed requirements
This role will suit an ambitious Project Coordinator looking to make the step up into a more BA focused role or a seasoned Business Analyst who is happy to carry on with the coordination side of projects.
You will display excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise judgement while working independently.
To apply for this position please forward your resume in Microsoft Word format or alternatively contact Mark on 02 8306 8283