Project Manager - Infrastructure / Business Systems - 3 Month
IT Infrastructure Project Manager required for a three-month contract with immediate start for an enterprise-scale organization based centrally in Sydney's CBD.
The role will see you joining a busy PMO and covering a member of staff who is away on a 3-month secondment. Due to the short-term nature of the role we are looking for a self-motivated candidate who can hit the ground running, liaises comfortably with all levels of the business and able to step into several infrastructure and business systems related projects including new site roll outs and decommissioning of old sites.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong exposure in the end to end delivery of infrastructure and business systems
- Experience in managing technical resources to deliver projects to business stakeholders
- Experience in the management of budgets, resources and stakeholders at all levels, to defined methodology
- Ability to plan and manage multiple concurrent projects taking into account the competing priorities of dependent projects
- Ability to develop and manage project risks, issues and budgets
- Ability to manage third party resources
- Management of multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer focus
You will display excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise judgement while working independently.
To apply for this position please forward your resume in Microsoft Word format or alternatively contact Mark on 02 8306 8283