Group Sales Manager - Iconic Publisher - $100K + Super + Comms
As a result of commercial growth, a fantastic opportunity has emerged for a switched on and experienced media sales professional to join a vibrant and energetic commercial team for an iconic publisher in Melbourne.
In this role you would be reporting into the head of division, using your sales panache to manage and nurture an existing portfolio of agencies as well as proactively building new relationships with both agencies and clients direct.
In exchange for your hard work, you will be given the opportunity to be an integral part of this international brands journey in Australia. If you are commercially focused and feel that you could contribute to the strategic growth of the brand then look no further! In this role you will be working closely with internal departments to put together creative advertising solutions at the cutting edge for your clients as well as giving your strategic input to the direction and development of future products. You will get to work in a dynamic sales environment and work with some of media's brightest minds. This company offers phenomenal training and development opportunities and is known for its excellent staff and excellent company benefits.
What will be expected of me day to day?
- Proactively build and develop deep relationships with agencies and brands direct
- Use your consultative sales approach to work closely with clients to ensure that their expectations are both met and exceeded
- Use data to develop robust and effective strategies for your clients accounts.
- Give your strategic input to new products and strategies to help drive success throughout the business
To Be Considered - you must have the following experience:
- Minimum 2 years digital sales experience
- A strong track record of success within sales - tangible examples of achievements developing agencies and direct relationships
- Commercially focused go getter - someone who thrives in a fast paced sales environment and wants to be part of the big picture
- Good understanding of the media landscape
Sound like the role for you?
Get in touch with Charlie for more info - email@example.com