My client specialize in providing advanced & innovative ingredients. Representing more than 20 key global manufacturers and thousands of products, our passion is to supply customers with complete solutions. They provide market trends, technical knowledge, regulatory support, samples, formulation know-how and novel insights that give you the winning edge.
Starting in Sydney, they have quickly expanded across Australasia, South East Asia and Greater China. Their management, sales, marketing, customer service/operations, QA/Regulatory and laboratory staff bring many years of experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
What you need to succeed:
- Timely & accurate quotation/order
- Build strong rapport with customers
- Servicing inbound pre-sales and sales based enquiries
- Perform outbound emails and calls
- Inbound lead generation and follow up for closure
- Escalate enquiries to appropriate referral point
- Account and pipeline management
- Working with cross function teams with post/sales issue/escalations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be helpful and go the extra mile in order to meet customer requirements and to build a close working relationship with all cross functional groups
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Growing the sales of an established client base whilst maintaining the profitability of these clients.
- Identifying new opportunities for increased market penetration of our extensive range of products
- Chemical Education
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is hungry to be the very best. Prior experience in the Chemicals industry would be ideal but not essential. This role would be ideal for a Chemical graduate.
This role offers genuine career progression into a BDM role depending on performance.
Skills required: The Package:
Please contact Chris for further details on 0422 730 294 or alternatively send an email to email@example.com
- $50-60k Base salary depending on experience + Super + Commission