My Client is a leading distributor of specialty chemicals around the globe.
It was established by a group of experienced professional industry leaders who recognised the need for flexible and reliable supply of raw materials.
Our personnel have years of industry experience from the management, sales, marketing, customer service/operations, QA/Regulatory and laboratory staff.
The Company was built on a clear focus of being the market leader in the supply and sourcing of raw materials.
Responsible for the servicing of Company customers and optimising sales of the Company products with specific responsibilities for those clients, products and agency lines as designated by the GM - Sales & Marketing.
The Sales Manger represents the entire range of company products to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company.
This role offeres career progression into a GM position in 4-5 years
- Achieve assigned sales budget in designated strategic accounts, as well as meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Keep updated all business documentation. (Growth Hopper/Pipeline, Account Plans, Quotes, Orders, Reports, etc.).
- Build positive customer and supplier relationships
- Utilise company resources effectively.
- Work with colleagues in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
- Handles all calls with customers in a friendly manner while adhering to company policy & procedures
- This position may require moderate/extensive travel. Interstate and International
Key to this role:
- $100-115k Base + Super
- Yearly bonus + Quarterly Commission
- Company car or Car allowance
- Tools of trade
- 5+ years experience in Raw Material distribution
- Anyone with experience in Personal care, Nutraceuticals, F&B, Pharmaceuticals and Home care should all apply
- Be able to show sales results in each given area